Caring Code of Conduct
Our Caring Code of Conduct is an essential part of our community and is designed to ensure that we create a Caring Digital Workspace built on compassion, support, and inspiration. Here are the guidelines that we ask all members of our community to follow:
1. Be respectful: It is essential to treat everyone with respect and dignity. Discrimination based on race, age, disability, physical appearance, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or any other protected status will not be tolerated. We strive to create a safe place for all members.
2. Take disagreements offline: We understand that disagreements can happen, but please do not use this platform for hateful speech, harassment, threats, violence, or trolling. If you have a disagreement with someone, we encourage you to take it offline and resolve it privately.
3. Dinner table etiquette: We ask that all members avoid discussing politics, sexual posts/images, or using foul language. We aim to create a respectful and professional environment.
4. Dress code: Please dress appropriately for a public platform built for women entrepreneurs.
5. Be kind and encourage others: Above all else, we want to foster a community that is built on kindness and encouragement. We believe that supporting one another is the key to mutual success.
By following these guidelines, we can create a space that is inclusive, supportive, and inspiring for all members of our community. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining a respectful and positive environment.
**If you witness or experience any behavior that violates our Caring Code of Conduct, including unsafe or unprofessional conduct or harassment, please let us know immediately at email@example.com. By using our workspace and platform, you agree to abide by our Code and acknowledge that AYG has the right to request corrective action and/or remove any profiles or content that do not adhere to the Code.**